07 January 2014

Sales Shopping

Over the last few day I have been sales shopping and surprisingly haven't found as much as I would have liked. But then again I guess I am comparing my little collection to all the hauls I have seen on Youtube.
I have tried to divide what I bought into categories, so hopefully it will be easier to read.

Hopefully this post won't take too long.
Please forgive me if the photos are not great, I am hoping to get a new camera soon.
I will try to put up links to items the are close to what I have if I can find them online.

Let's start with shoes


 I have tried my best to make the colours look like they do in real life but with the camera that I have it is almost impossible.

Black Booties similar New Look, Brown Studded Boots  Evans, Brown Biker Boots New Look.

Next Up... Clothes


Sorry they are a bit of a mess but if anyone can suggest a better way to display them, please do let me know in the comments below.
Red Body-con Cut out dress not in the sale Forever 21, Sheer Vest top New Look  similar New Look, Floral Shirt George @ Asda similar Asos Curve, Floral Kimono, Jacquard Jacket Collarless Jacket, Floral Skater Dress Dorothy Perkins similar Dorothy Perkins.

I think I went a bit crazy with floral prints haha!

Bags


I got 2  (much needed) clutches, I would have liked to but some more bags but couldn't find any that really made me want to buy them.
Black Clutch Very, Cream Clutch New Look similar Dorothy Perkins.

And Finally... Accessories


As well as bags I didn't really find many accessories, maybe I wasn't looking in the right places?
Gold Necklace, Silver Chain New Look similar Dorothy Perkins, Collar Tips Burton.
I bought collar tips from Burton because I prefer them to the girly ones you get in women's sections in shops.

That's all for now, I think I will have some interesting outfit posts with the things I bought. I really can't wait to wear that red dress!!

What have you bout in the January sales?

Also please let me know what you think of this post and what you would like to see on my blog.

 Let me know in the comments below. I would love to see.

Much Love,







No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog design by aleelilydesigns