25 March 2014

March Birch Box

Hello Lovelies,

I have had this box for ages but just haven't got round to doing a post on it.. Sorry, not sorry.

I am only in my second month of the Birchbox subscription and I am finding that it is great but when it comes to make up samples... Not so much.

I have dark skin, which I stated in the online from you have to fill out but for some reason they keep sending me samples of concealer (mostly) for medium skin and it's really annoying. I don't want to be giving the samples, I PAY FOR, away because I cant use them.

I love Birchbox but I am not getting the chance to enjoy the make up samples. Waaahh!!!

Anyway, rant over!

Moving on the the actual box itself. This month Birchbox had collaborated with LuLu Guinness and I have to say that I had not heard of the brand before I got the box. So, I looked it up and I am in love! I definitely know what I want for my birthday this year!

Moving on, very reluctantly. Here is what I got in my box.


For some reason I cant rotate the picture with all the stuff labelled, so I am going to write it for you all.


  1. Benefit - Stay don't stray - Eye Primer £20.50 full size (something I couldn't use).
  2. Dr. Brandt - Pores no more Pore refiner £39 full size (something I couldn't use).
  3. Korres - Citrus Body Milk £9.50 full size. I loved the smell but the consistency was way off. It was very runny, almost like it had been watered down. Apart from that it does the job and is very moisturising.
  4. Molten Brown - Rhubarb and Rose replenishing hand cream £10 full size. This stuff smells amazing, I quickly swapped my current hand cream for this sample and I would recommend this to anyone. My hands have not felt dry at all since using this.
  5. English Laundry - No7 For Her £47 full size (not sure how many ml). Again, smelt amazing and lasted throughout the day. Spot on!
  6. My extra - Candy Rock, I am saving it for a beach day.




So far so good Birchbox, I am pleased with the majority of samples that were given and I shall be keeping my subscription going!

Much Love,

1 comment:

  1. I just kept reading reviews for all of them, helped me to decide! xx

    ReplyDelete

Blog design by aleelilydesigns