21 July 2014

Money Saving Monday - Why the spending ban?

Hello Lovely People,

'Hi, my name is Abi and I am a shopaholic'. I admit it and I am not ashamed.

I thought I would actually explain why I have put myself on a spending ban this month. No pictures *SHOCK, HORROR*.

My first reason being, that I can no longer fit any clothes in my wardrobe, yes I said it! My wardrobe is ridiculously full. I disgust myself with the number of clothes that still have the price tags on, that I haven't worn, that have been bought on a whim because someone else looked amazing in it so I wanted to look that amazing and that have been worn once and been put away never to see the light of day again.

Now I know I don't need more clothes but working in a clothes shop, in a shopping centre, makes this extremely difficult and I just can't help it.

Second reason is that I am planning to go back to university. As much as I do enjoy working where I work, I want more out of life (cliché much?) I want to have more sociable hours and be able to see my family and friends on the weekends when they are actually free. Anywho, back to the university thing... I have changed my mind a lot over the past few months about what I want to do and I have finally made the decision to go into some type of teaching or training. I still haven't properly decided on which one yet but I am still researching.

My third reason is that I hate being broke by the second week in the month because I have spent my whole wage on clothes... I need to control my spending and from now on I shall be giving myself s budget each month in order to do this (more info to come on a later post).

My fourth and final reason, probably the least important of them all, is that I want to go on holiday! I haven't been for a while and it's a great way to sit back and relax away from home and all my worries. The added bonus that I can go on holiday out of 'term time' so it's cheaper and I can go when it is cold here and warm elsewhere *JOY*.

So, those are my reasons. They may not be everyones cup of tea but they are mine and I want to try my best to keep my goals insight and affordable.

I hope you enjoyed this different type of post, I feel like I need to be more chatty with my readers. I hope you like it. Comment your thoughts below.

Please check out the other ladies taking part:

Much Love,

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog design by aleelilydesigns