04 June 2015

#StyleHasNoSize

Hello Lovely People,

A couple of weeks ago I went to and event hosted by Evans called #StyleHasNoSize. It was great to see with friends and meet some new people too! And there were tonnes of pictures taken on the photo booth.

I just loved having a chat with everyone and drinking wine and eating mini foods.

Here are a couple (by couple I mean shit tonne) of snaps of the evening.



Just a note, all of these ladies are gorgeous!!! I also had a lot of fun and laughs and alcohol. Excuse the sweaty mess you see in the white and yellow dress!























And here is my outfit:
The dress is from Primark, the leggings Yours Clothing and my shoes are from New Look.



I had a great time and hope there are many more events to come.

Much Love,

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog design by aleelilydesigns